31 March 2019
Learn the function of Arduino current limiting board, how it works, and its importance in building electronic circuits!
At the end of the class, students will be able to:
- Write and compile programs using Arduino IDE
- Know how to install and use libraries in Arduino IDE
- Able to read from analog input and an I2C device.
- Able to write programs to display output on LCD.
- Understand the importance of carefulness when constructing electronic circuits.
Open to all ages. Students need to bring their own computers or laptops.
*An Arduino compatible board with current limiting feature will be
provided and for students to take home.
*All required software will be provided or can be downloaded from the
For inquiries, contact us on Facebook or Whatsapp 017-6644 926
31 March 2019
Make your own radio! Learn the components in a radio, understand radio frequency and program a stereo FM radio using Arduino IDE.
At the end of the workshop, students will be able to:
- Identify the different components in a radio.
- Describe frequency spectrum and FM radio frequency range.
- Write a program using Arduino IDE to interface with I2C devices.
- Program the Arduino to display information on LCD.
Students will install a FM radio module on either an Arduino or an Arduino compatible board.
Able to write programs using Arduino IDE.
Students need to bring their own computers or laptops and Arduino board.
(It is recommended to use the Arduino compatible board with current limiting feature, because this board provides higher current for the FM module.)
* FM radio module will be provided and for students to take home.