To apply to any of the vacancies available, please email your latest resume/CV and tell us why you want to be part of our team to email@example.com.
*A degree/diploma holder of any field is welcome to apply!
Arus @ Alma is looking for a candidate to be part of the team as we are expanding our programmes and projects that impact the community. Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The job description can be seen here.
LATEST INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY!
Arus’ central office (Shah Alam) is looking for interns for its latest project called “The Powerful Lesson Initiative”.
We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about bringing global issues into our public schools through building engaging lessons and school projects. Check out what the initiative is all about and apply today!
Arus@Alma and Arus@Maker Studio is open for internships.
There are a few distinct streams of internship available throughout the year, namely:
- Curriculum Development.
- Partnership Development.
- Public & School Outreach.
How can I apply?
Please answer the following questions and submit it together with your CV (both in
PDF files), email to email@example.com
1. Why do you want to join Arus? What compels you to apply?
2. What do you expect to gain from this internship? (e.g. skills, knowledge, example of
exposure and experience)
3. Indicate your earliest start and end dates/period you are available
4. Indicate your top preferred Streams (please indicate if preferences are ranked in